Pages

Tuesday, 5 August 2014

1.We were learning about Nelson Mandela and how badly the black south Africans were treated
2.I thought I did my third paragraph really well
3.Next time I would improve my punchuashen
Nelson Mandela was a Civil Rights leader from south Africa who fought for people to be treated equally regardless of his race of religion’s.

Nelson Mandela was born in Mvezo South Africa.His dad was a Chief of Thimphu royalty.Nelson Mandelas real name was Rolihlahla he had a low degree in college.

Nelson Mandela was a leader of A.N.C he wanted nonviolence approaches.The Afrikaans though Nelson was a terroirs of African governments.Nelson Mandela got put in jail for twenty-seven years and when he got out of jail everyone respected him and treated him like a king and became the first black president of Africa.

I admire Nelson Mandela because he fought for his country and made some changes to make people treated equally

1 comment:

  1. I sooooo agree with your reflections! Your third paragraph is awesome, and so is the why you admire Nelson Mandela!... ONE person CAN make great changes!!!

    ReplyDelete